New in the clinic - 3D intraoral scanner
January 21, 2021 at 12:20 pm
3D intraoral scanner "3shape" - for obtaining a three-dimensional image of the oral cavity!
- Completely replaces traditional jaw prints
- Digital, 100% accurate 3D oral image in seconds
- No discomfort to the patient
- Significantly speeds up the planning and course of the treatment process
- It is possible to visualize the predicted treatment result
- 3D digital images are used for diagnostics, prosthetics, orthodontics and surgery.
Come and try!