– If your tooth needs filling or restoring, we provide a range of procedures to bring them back to their original form. We also have various protective and preventative treatments to increase tooth strength and long term health of your teeth.
– Our professional tooth cleaning service will remove all staining and ensure you have healthy teeth and gums for life.
– When a tooth has suffered significant damage, or is at risk of damaging other teeth or your gums, and can’t be fixed with treatment such as a filling or crown, we can remove it for you.
– The purpose of the root canal procedure, also known as endodontic treatment, is to rid a tooth of infection. We can remove the bacteria and fill the tooth to prevent infection reoccurring.
– A removable set of artificial teeth – either complete or partial – made to replace natural teeth you have lost, to restore appearance and oral functions.
– Our cooperation with Dental Technical laboratory allows us to create all ceramic restorations including inlays (fillings), veneers and crowns in a few days.
– Children’s dental health, growth development and tooth alignment are monitored at every examination. Assessments of oral hygiene and diet are also carried out and child education is provided to encourage prevention.
– Porcelain veneers are great for hiding all manner of imperfections and giving your mouth the equivalent of a face-lift. Veneers can correct the shape, colour, size and spaces between your teeth.
– From instant teeth whitening and lifetime whitening solutions to combination treatments, our dental experts can ensure that you are getting the best teeth whitening London can offer.
– A combination of techniques such as veneers, whitening, straightening and gum re-contouring is used where possible to ensure ultimate aesthetics through a highly conservative approach.
– An implant is an excellent solution to replacing one or more missing teeth. We can offer you different implant systems and identify the most appropriate to suit your individual case. Our implants offer you a safe and aesthetic tooth replacement with the highest quality materials, the best compatibility, and proven success rates.